"Hacking" the kernel32.dll

Is thear a appliction that can replase a function in the kernel2.dll (or in an other dll)???

I want to put my code in a function of the kernel32.dll!!!

Comments

• : Is thear a appliction that can replase a function in the kernel2.dll (or in an other dll)???
    :
    : I want to put my code in a function of the kernel32.dll!!!

Kernel32.dll is not written in VB

• : : Is thear a appliction that can replase a function in the kernel2.dll (or in an other dll)???
    : :
    : : I want to put my code in a function of the kernel32.dll!!!
    :
    :
    : Kernel32.dll is not written in VB
    :
    I know that the kernel32.dll is't written in vb but if i make
    a dll can i than get a function of my ddl and put it in the
    kernel32.dll over a other function???

• : : : Is thear a appliction that can replase a function in the kernel2.dll (or in an other dll)???
    : : :
    : : : I want to put my code in a function of the kernel32.dll!!!
    : : Kernel32.dll is not written in VB
    : I know that the kernel32.dll is't written in vb but if i make
    : a dll can i than get a function of my ddl and put it in the
    : kernel32.dll over a other function???
    :
    :

The header for the function is also different. While theoretically, you can rewrite the kernel's fucntion with a compiled VB function, it's not really worth the trouble. It'd be easier to learn what machine code looks like and modify the kernel in a DOS-based hex editor.

• : Is thear a appliction that can replase a function in the kernel2.dll (or in an other dll)???
    :
    : I want to put my code in a function of the kernel32.dll!!!
    :
    : What on Earth are you trying to do???

The kernel32.dll gives you access to a specific range of functions in the Windows API - why do you want to hack the damn thing?

As DKL says, it would be easier to write your own dll from scratch. Remember that the kernel32.dll is written by Microsoft who have exclusive knowledge of the Windows OS and, as such, is a gift to programmers. If you want to do anything effective outside this dll then a) choose another dll like the user32 or b)try and find the source code for Windows, which is just about impossible.

Andy.

• : : Is thear a appliction that can replase a function in the kernel2.dll (or in an other dll)???
    : : I want to put my code in a function of the kernel32.dll!!!
    : : What on Earth are you trying to do???
    :
    : The kernel32.dll gives you access to a specific range of functions in the Windows API - why do you want to hack the damn thing?
    :
    : As DKL says, it would be easier to write your own dll from scratch. Remember that the kernel32.dll is written by Microsoft who have exclusive knowledge of the Windows OS and, as such, is a gift to programmers. If you want to do anything effective outside this dll then a) choose another dll like the user32 or b)try and find the source code for Windows, which is just about impossible.
    :
    : Andy.
    :
    :

I want for instans rewrite the function that remove files from the HD!!!

• [size=2][/size][color=Blue][/color][img=http://][hr]
    R U SURE?