Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

TO ALL THE GAME PROGRAMMERS

enigmaenigma Posts: 7Member
To all the game programmers,
Hi , my name is Abhishek.
I new to graphics programming in c++ & would like to learn to develope games in c++.
I've searched the internet for a lot of demos & their souces & also other tutorials on :
file formats ( bmp, pcx etc. ) , sprites , palettes , fire effect , water effect and a lot of other stuff.
But all the tutorials I found contained either the complete source or fragments of it in asm , pascal etc.
I only know c++ (turboc or Borland c++) & hence have not been able to understand and use those codes.
If you have made some tutorials or games in c++ please mail them to me.
Also I would be greatful if you could explain what they did.
And if you could tell me some links from where I could get some cool tutorials.
Any & help is appreciated.
My e-mail address is : e4u@123india.com