Check this out... - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Check this out...

Basya LantiBasya Lanti Posts: 50Member
[red][b]Hi all,

I've recently found a cool site with lots of usefull information that can be a great help to assembly coders and programmers in general.
I spotted this link somewere in Programmers Heaven but I don't recall were anymore.

But anyway, for instance, if you want to do an assembly code that displays a bitmap or jpg image on your screen but you don't know the format of how these images are build up than this site really has all information you need to profill your desire.
Please, do check it out and remember that we, assembly coders are simply the best (no reason to hide it, its just us being cool coders).

Ok, enouf b....sh...t, here's the URL:

http://www.wotsit.org/

You crazy kids have fun!!

:-) Basya Lanti (an old Amiga coder!) :-)[/red][/b]

Comments