MCSD - exam 70-16 VisC++ - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

MCSD - exam 70-16 VisC++

kallenkallen Posts: 22Member
I am considering pursuing a MCSD certification.
I went to a 1 year college course for programming and I am working in the field but not programming as my skills were not advanced enough plus no experience.
What I would like to know and without the usual MS trashing- face it Windows is here to stay along with MS.
The skills I will learn while preparing for the exams will be of benefit as my knowlege of windows programming is low. No direct work with the API.

Is there anyone here that has achieved the MCSD? I want to know if it helped you to have the certificate and did it help you advance your employment prospects after?

I like C++ and chose the vis c++ route as opposed to VB.

Thanks for any feedback received.