Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Small Opera Issue

I remember you said that you used a horizontal rule tag with a width of 0 to keep the non-wrapping from carrying over from the remainder of the message after using this message board's code tag. Well, I'm using Opera almost entirely now, and I noticed that there is a tiny horizontal rule under the code section. It's not too bad, I just thought you should know about it :).

Maybe using a span or div tag around the code section, and removing the horizontal rule would work? HTML is kind of weird where you don't know if it'll work until you try it, so I'm just suggesting stuff... :)

Null and Void
http://druidgames.cjb.net