Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Floroposoft

SpiroSpiro Posts: 39Member
Hello All

I've seen a lot of people here trying to gather teams. Well, if you're interested in making programs, websites, games, and want to have a team under you, Floroposoft (wierd name, I know) is looking for you.

If you want to join a team and like to actually do one of the above, Floroposoft is looking for you too.

We are a company that deals with computer programming, webpage creation, and game creation. We have two to three projects underway and there are more sitting by just waiting to be done. We already have a team of 10 and the profits are project based.

What that means is this: You join a project, help make it, we sell it, and then you get a percent of the profits depending on how much you did. The profits also go right to you. The President (ME) and the VP and the people who simply lead the team DO NOT get payed. Nor do we pay for a company building because we interact over an intranet (online office I like to call it) and so you never leave your home.

This company is also very proffessional. I (as the president) take nothing but the best, and if it doesn't look proffessional, I'll make you do it again.

Now, you're probably wondering about me. I'm 17 but I make around 6,000 a month doing webpages and such. So I know what it takes to make things look pro.

We're looking for all sorts of people. Go to our site (http://floroposoft.topcities.com) and look under hiring. The site REALLY sucks but I wasn't the one who did it so don't blame me... :). We're working on the site right now.

Anyways, go there, and then e-mail me at spirodon@hotmail.com OR floropousoft@home.com.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Spiro
President of Floroposoft