Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Corrupted msg board (again)

I've found another database (I think) corruption/disorder in the C++ message board. The last two messages are swapped:[code]Help overloading cout
Re: Help overloading cout
[red]Re: Help overloading cout[/red]
I found out how to do it[/code]The red-highlighted post is the last one, but it is not shown last.

Comments

• WEBMASTERWEBMASTER Posts: 549Member
    Hi

I found out what was the problem.

The message in red is a reply to a message that have been poste by and then deleted by "KerMatus" (perhaps he wanted to make some changes in the post).

Apparently there is a bug that makes it possible to delete your own messages even if there are a reply to it. (somehow).

You can also see that there is a message that have been deleted because the red line is shifted in 8 spaces compared to the other messages that are only shifted 4 spaces.

So, thanks for letting me know and I will start the great hunt for that bug!

/WEBMASTER

: I've found another database (I think) corruption/disorder in the C++ message board. The last two messages are swapped:[code]Help overloading cout
    : Re: Help overloading cout
    : [blue]Re: Help overloading cout[/blue]
    : [red]Re: Help overloading cout[/red]
    : I found out how to do it[/code]The red-highlighted post is the last one, but it is not shown last._____________________________
    : [size=1][b][grey]Cold[/grey][blue]Shine[/blue][/b]
    : http://www16.brinkster.com/rafonline[/size]
    :