Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Ascii Text Files

I need to load an ASCII textfile into a Word97 document.

Can anyone explain this to me urgently.

My program, written in Visual Basic, will write the ASCII file then my program loads in Word97 with the required document.

What I need to know is how to setup the Word document so that the data held within the text file can be used.

I would really be grateful if someone could help.

Eaglebel.

Comments

• WEBMASTERWEBMASTER Posts: 549Member
    I don't have any dedicated section for networking issues, but you can always post questions that doens't fit anywhere else in the general board.

[blue][italic][b]/WEBMASTER[/b][/italic][/blue]

• EaglebelEaglebel Posts: 34Member
    : I don't have any dedicated section for networking issues, but you can always post questions that doens't fit anywhere else in the general board.
    :
    :
    : [blue][italic][b]/WEBMASTER[/b][/italic][/blue]
    :
    :
    Thanks very much for answering Webmaster.
    I actually found out how to do this.
    A lot of hard reading was involved but thanks any way.
    It rose as a new problem which while I'm here I will post to see if anyone can answer.

Thanks
    Mick