Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Latest updates

WEBMASTERWEBMASTER Posts: 549Member
Today I upgrade this community with the following features

* combined the messageboard with the submission system. This was done to reuse code and make the system more streamlined and better organized.

* Added a new AuthorPage where you can view more information about the author. You can find a link to it on all file download pages. For example: http://www.programmersheaven.com/community/authorPage.asp?AuthorID=11672

* Added suport for author picture upload. You can now upload a picture of your self or your logo from the settings page.

[blue][italic][b]/WEBMASTER[/b][/italic][/blue]

Comments

• ColdShineColdShine Posts: 597Member
    : Added suport for author picture upload. You can now upload a picture of your self or your logo from the settings page.

I have noticed it about 2 weeks ago, and I suddenly uploaded my logo (GIF format, 4 bpp and transparent color, < 5Kb), but I can see an ugly red-background JPEG. Should I upload JPEGs only?

• WEBMASTERWEBMASTER Posts: 549Member
    I recomend that you remove the transparancy of the image you have uploaded becuase my thumbnail generation program obviously can't handle that correctly. I will add a not of that to the upload page.

[blue][italic][b]/WEBMASTER[/b][/italic][/blue]