need project specification - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

need project specification

hello,
i have recently learned java and would like to do a project in that,but i am unable to do the project since i am not finding any specification,friends who are interested in helping me out can send me the specification at my mail id [email protected]
well it is not neccasary that you give me a new project,if the project has already been implemented,pls send me the details,perhaps i can implement it in a different way,and the best part of the whole thing is that you need not pay me for it.
thanking you.

Amit.

Comments

• MrEdMrEd Posts: 180Member
    : hello,
    : i have recently learned java and would like to do a project in that,but i am unable to do the project since i am not finding any specification,friends who are interested in helping me out can send me the specification at my mail id [email protected]
    : well it is not neccasary that you give me a new project,if the project has already been implemented,pls send me the details,perhaps i can implement it in a different way,and the best part of the whole thing is that you need not pay me for it.
    : thanking you.
    :
    : Amit.
    :

how about a web based chess program? ;)