Rightclicking - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Rightclicking

MozezMozez Posts: 37Member
How to disable rightclicking in my Delphi-project? I dont want to have my users printing my Flash-project.

Mozez
[code]
if you = dumb-ass then
BeatIt;
[/code]

Comments

• ajoyajoy Posts: 17Member
    Hi,
    if i have got you correctly then you want the print option to be diasbled well heres one way

Open or make active the movie that you want to publish.
    If the Frame panel isn't visible onscreen, choose Modify > Frame.
    Select the first keyframe in the main Timeline.
    In the Frame panel, for Label enter !#p to specify the frame as nonprinting.
    You need to specify only one !#p label to dim the Print command in the context menu.

that should do
    it
    you asked something about rightclicking what exaclty do u want ?
    in flash there is a way in which you could diable the menu which comes when you right click.

tell me thats what u r looking for

thanka
    ajoy

• MozezMozez Posts: 37Member
    I want no menu when you rightclick.

Mozez

• ajoyajoy Posts: 17Member
    Ok mozez,
    heres how u do it,

1. If you are using flash 4.0

on the first layer > first frame, after you insert a key frame right click go to properties
    Once the frame properties box comes up go to actions and click the plus sign,
    now choose FS Command
    You will find 3 field to your right in the same properties box

first one says Command; where in you type "showmenu"
    second one says argument: where in you type "false"
    third says standalone leave it as it is

save your stuff and test the movie you wont have any menu appearing..

Flash 5.0 its a bit different but let me know if u need for flash 5.0 and if u need a sample file which i could send to u hardly a kb in size

thanks
    happy flashin