Question 2 ' Sephiroth2 from GigaSoft '. - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Question 2 ' Sephiroth2 from GigaSoft '.

Basya LantiBasya Lanti Posts: 50Member
[red][italic][b]Hi Sephiroth2,

It seems to me that you're an advanced coder for the 680x0.
I for one did some coding myself back in the days but has stopped doing so in late 1995.
Recently I started to learn how to master assembly programming on the PC for the 80x86 based processors.
Ofcourse 680x0 assemblers like Seka & AsmOne must be familiar to you, since most Amiga assembler coders work with 'em.
If so, than my question to you is if to your knowledge there is a assembler semilar to Seka and AsmOne on the PC.
If there is, than I kindly request to let me know where to find such assembler(s).
You may want to contact me at, [email protected]

With compliments,

Yours,

:-) Basya Lanti. :-)

Comments

• Sephiroth2Sephiroth2 Posts: 423Member
    : [red][italic][b]Hi Sephiroth2,
    :
    : It seems to me that you're an advanced coder for the 680x0.
    : I for one did some coding myself back in the days but has stopped doing so in late 1995.
    : Recently I started to learn how to master assembly programming on the PC for the 80x86 based processors.
    : Ofcourse 680x0 assemblers like Seka & AsmOne must be familiar to you, since most Amiga assembler coders work with 'em.
    : If so, than my question to you is if to your knowledge there is a assembler semilar to Seka and AsmOne on the PC.
    : If there is, than I kindly request to let me know where to find such assembler(s).
    : You may want to contact me at, [email protected]
    :
    : With compliments,
    :
    : Yours,
    :
    : :-) Basya Lanti. :-)
    :
    I dunno, the only 68000 programming I've done is for the sega genesis, using an assembler called JAS. I can't remember where I got it.