Question 2 ' Sephiroth2 from GigaSoft '. - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Question 2 ' Sephiroth2 from GigaSoft '.

Basya LantiBasya Lanti Posts: 50Member
[red][italic][b]Hi Sephiroth2,

It seems to me that you're an advanced coder for the 680x0.
I for one did some coding myself back in the days but has stopped doing so in late 1995.
Recently I started to learn how to master assembly programming on the PC for the 80x86 based processors.
Ofcourse 680x0 assemblers like Seka & AsmOne must be familiar to you, since most Amiga assembler coders work with 'em.
If so, than my question to you is if to your knowledge there is a assembler semilar to Seka and AsmOne on the PC.
If there is, than I kindly request to let me know where to find such assembler(s).
You may want to contact me at, [email protected]

With compliments,

Yours,

:-) Basya Lanti. :-)

Comments

• Sephiroth2Sephiroth2 Posts: 423Member
    : [red][italic][b]Hi Sephiroth2,
    :
    : It seems to me that you're an advanced coder for the 680x0.
    : I for one did some coding myself back in the days but has stopped doing so in late 1995.
    : Recently I started to learn how to master assembly programming on the PC for the 80x86 based processors.
    : Ofcourse 680x0 assemblers like Seka & AsmOne must be familiar to you, since most Amiga assembler coders work with 'em.
    : If so, than my question to you is if to your knowledge there is a assembler semilar to Seka and AsmOne on the PC.
    : If there is, than I kindly request to let me know where to find such assembler(s).
    : You may want to contact me at, [email protected]
    :
    : With compliments,
    :
    : Yours,
    :
    : :-) Basya Lanti. :-)
    :
    I dunno, the only 68000 programming I've done is for the sega genesis, using an assembler called JAS. I can't remember where I got it.