Rate my site - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Rate my site

MozezMozez Posts: 37Member
Please go to my site:
www.mozez.subnet.dk
Rate the effects. Dont read the articles, they are on danish.

Mozez

Comments

• _[ksm]__[ksm]_ Posts: 10Member
    Not bad but you should make your buttons animated. For example when you scroll over a button it animates or something, when you click it shows a diffrent color too. You should make your site more colorful too. But remember to make the colors fit together. Don't make it too colorful though!

I hope that helped you. ;-)
    [size=1]
    [b]_{Quote}_[/b]
    [i]-"I know the odds are against [blue]me[/blue], but if there's a way to win, I'm gonna find it!!"
    [/size]

• _[ksm]__[ksm]_ Posts: 10Member

Sorry I forgot but you should check out these sites (they might help you a lot):

http://www.extremeflash.com
    http://www.flashkit.com

Hope that helps..., again.
    [size=1]
    [b]_{Quote}_[/b]
    [italic]-"I know the odds are against [blue]me[/blue], but if there's a way to win, I'm gonna find it!!"[/italic]
    [/size]

• IntervisionzIntervisionz Posts: 3Member
    Very plain and ordinary.

Im not sure what effects you are talking about because i dont seen any. If you mean the spinning letters, cool. but personally i dont think this is an effect of any special nature.

The site consists of the same colour every where. Maybe change the colours a bit or add a few. Make sure that they blend and match.

The text is very, very hard to read.

A few tips for that text:-

After you have written all your text, Break it apart as you would to a symbol in order to colour it.

High light all the text then press CTRL+B twice. This will break it apart and save flash from doing it when you export the movie.

Flash break it apart automatically when you export you movie but it distorts it. I dont know why but it does. Try it and see the difference. If it is still hard to read. Choose a diff font.

The over all layout is cool and the use of Goto Frames is cool too.

I think it would be great if you just made a few little changes.

Laters

Dean

• IsuckatKOFIsuckatKOF Posts: 4Member
    I like your site. Nice and simple. I think the font for the words could be a size bigger though. Very nice if this is your first site.

• koljakolja Posts: 33Member
    : Please go to my site:
    : www.mozez.subnet.dk
    : Rate the effects. Dont read the articles, they are on danish.
    :
    : Mozez
    :

Oooooooo, i can say that you are from day to day better and better.
    Just keep it like this and you'll be something!

• MozezMozez Posts: 37Member
    I appreciate your help a lot. Feel free to post suggestions to the site.

Mozez

• fooeyfooey Posts: 16Member
    >Not bad but you should make your buttons animated. For example when you scroll over a button it animates or something, when you click it shows a diffrent color too. You should make your site more colorful too. But remember to make the colors fit together. Don't make it too colorful though!

From what I see most flash ui's do too much fancy things...
    to the point it's irritating and sometimes slow. Nobody cares about animated buttons, the mouse cursor is over it and they know that. I'm not saying don't animate your buttons, but know where to quit.