Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Wireless Architect

I am looking for a Wireless Architect, can you help?

A key role to architect, design and build a global wireless solution. Experience of developing wireless and mobile telecommunications using C++ and java in an m-commerce or e-commerce environment, with a good understanding of networks, current technologies, hardware and standards.

Key Skills OO, Java, C++, WAP, WML, XML, XSL, SMS, PKI, Smartcards + Experience of at least one from MULTOS, Symbian, EPOS-32, PalmOS, Windows CE, RIM

Please send C.V. to philip@1pdps.com

Comments

• JustinIrlJustinIrl Member Posts: 9
    : I am looking for a Wireless Architect, can you help?
    :
    : A key role to architect, design and build a global wireless solution. Experience of developing wireless and mobile telecommunications using C++ and java in an m-commerce or e-commerce environment, with a good understanding of networks, current technologies, hardware and standards.
    :
    : Key Skills OO, Java, C++, WAP, WML, XML, XSL, SMS, PKI, Smartcards + Experience of at least one from MULTOS, Symbian, EPOS-32, PalmOS, Windows CE, RIM
    :
    : Please send C.V. to philip@1pdps.com
    :
    :
    Tall order... I think you should also be looking for someone with Broadbeam integration experience... that's the only way you are going to be able to support the multi network jigsaw in the US... no point re-intventing the wheen.