HELP! Wizards for Custom Applications - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

HELP! Wizards for Custom Applications

boonerbooner Posts: 2Member
Please help me,

I want take my office forms (Word .docs and Excel Spreadsheets and convert them or import them into some sort of VBA "all-in-one" application - preferably a wizard which prompts the user to fill-out the form fields and enter data for spreadsheet calculations and in the end print out forms for customers (i.e. work orders, invoices, etc) and possibly send them by email and/or fax. I have also read a little about XML lately and I am wondering if there is a way to automatically write these forms in XML so that they may either be posted to an intranet or website or even accessed by cell phone (i.e. entering figures into a cell phone that go directly to their location in the .xls spreadsheet. - this however, is secondary to making the wizard application)

What I need is some online resources that will help me do this step-by-step. I have absolutley no programming experience, but I am technically-minded and a quick study.

Please, please help me with this. Please let me know if any of this is possible, and where I can get very explicit help from beginning to end.

Thank you so much.

booner

P.S. I have already spent days on the net looking for answers to this, but cannot find something that goes step-by-step and is easy to understand - please send me some links - thanks again.