Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Threads within threads

Much better. Can we get out of the anaemic yellow background, too? Blue would be nice.

Even better would be an option to show all posts in a thread at once, much like other boards do. I appreciate the difficulty with the hierarchial structure, though.

Italicising or indenting quotes would be good, too (maybe with a black line down the side)... and a larger font size in the message list.
--
[italic][blue]Sunlight[/blue][/italic]

Comments

• WEBMASTERWEBMASTER Posts: 549Member
    Thanks for your comments.

Regarding the colors on the pages it will be changed when I redesign the site later this year. Currently I focus on getting in the features in place.

Showing all threads in a post at once is a feature that I am planning to add becase I know how usefull it would be.

[blue][italic][b]/WEBMASTER[/b][/italic][/blue]

• SunlightSunlight Posts: 186Member
    More thoughts...
    * A bulleted list style would be nice (since I tend to write in bullet points!);
    * The default font size for code is one size too big;
    * Some indication of what message boards have been updated in the message boards overview (since I read more than one group);
    * Some boards (e.g. the C/C++ board) would benefit from a FAQ.
    --
    [italic][blue]Sunlight[/blue][/italic]