flash and cgi - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

flash and cgi

How can I send data to a cgi script. And how can I receive data send back by it?
Maybe anybody can help me.

Comments

• baribogbaribog Posts: 17Member
    : How can I send data to a cgi script. And how can I receive data send back by it?
    : Maybe anybody can help me.
    :
    yes i believe you can... you have to make a text field "editable text" then you give it a name to go with you cgi script. when you make a send button and link it, make it "send with post (or send with get)"

I think that should work, but i'm not sure.

Greg

: How can I send data to a cgi script. And how can I receive data send back by it?
    :
    yes i believe you can... you have to make a text field "editable text" then you give it a name to go with you cgi script. when you make a send button and link it, make it "send with post (or send with get)"

Greg

:

Greg

• koljakolja Posts: 33Member
    :

YOU, kids!!!