Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Need Help for a script???

I own a UBB board v5.47 and there is a couple of for sale forums and groupbuy forums, if anyone knows of or how to create a reference type thing for the users, it will need to be an add on to he WHOLE board and create its own pages and the users, so basically when someone buys something from a person, that person can click a reference logo displayed on the user's post, and type his/her email address, and then add what they thought about the sale, kind of like what eBay uses as there feedback, if anyone can do this or at least help out it would be great, I know some code but not enough to creat this..please email me at xxyellowsixx@hotmail.com..I will be willing to pay for the code also..Thank You.