Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Hardcore Sun/Unix hacker. Into C PHP PERL SQL / Sun, SGI, Sparc, Mac.

I work very quickly, efficiently, alone/in teams. I have produced several commercial-grade programs, and have extensive knowledge and familiarity of the UNIX environment. I also am a "freelance" security admin practicing out of my own home. Please contact me and I'm sure I can help!

URL:http://helio.ne.mediaone.net/~chris/resume.html

Comments

• ResolutiiionMeResolutiiionMe Posts: 7Member
    : I work very quickly, efficiently, alone/in teams. I have produced several commercial-grade programs, and have extensive knowledge and familiarity of the UNIX environment. I also am a "freelance" security admin practicing out of my own home. Please contact me and I'm sure I can help!
    :
    Dear friend,

Hello. I am working on an exciting and innovative project, and am writing to you to see if you would be interested in participating. If you are tired of the slow and limiting nature of traditional corporate management, want to be a part of a dynamic and empowered team, and truly want to take part in improving the world while seeing a strong financial return, then respond to this email. We are devoted to fair and honest interaction, the incredible power of emerging technology, and the force of dedicated willpower. If you like music, technology, and freedom, then this might be the opportunity of a lifetime. We are working towards, and will succeed in re-inventing the music industry and empowering all who are currently involved in it. Join us.

Thank you,
    ResolutionMedia@Netscape.net

• REECHMEREECHME Posts: 21Member
    : I work very quickly, efficiently, alone/in teams. I have produced several commercial-grade programs, and have extensive knowledge and familiarity of the UNIX environment. I also am a "freelance" security admin practicing out of my own home. Please contact me and I'm sure I can help!
    :
    Were looking for someone that can generate a software program that can be wizard based and it can generate a report from the information gathered by the wizard.

When done the program will generate a report number for the report. Keep it's information and gather the info from all of the reports. When asked to generate a statistical report on, let's say reports on injuries it will generate stats on injuries etc.,etc. per classifications.

Also we would like to be able to import pictures into the report (cut and paste, drag and drop, insert..whatever way).

If you can do this we need the timeframe and cost to do this program. Program must be able to download from net and also have on floppy or cd to make copies. Must be windows friendly. Format of report should be Word, Txt etc. What do you recommend.

Richard
    Richard@armoredsecurity.com