Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.
Pascal Run Time Error 103: cannot
- TP 6.0 Program generates the Error 103 (FIle not Open)
- Error 103 generated after a simple 'WRITELN;' statement which is supposed to put an empty line on the screen. This occurs right after the start of the program.
- error occurs only on: i) old 286 IBM AT and ii) Pentium I (90 MHz) computer
- earlier versions of same program ran smoothly
- the error does not occur on my Pentium-II 350 MHz computer on which the programming is done
0 · ·