Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Detect which submit button was pressed

Hi,

suppose I have 2 submitbuttons in a form. For this form I have created a validate function which return true or false. Now I want to know which button was pressed to submit the form. How can I do this.

Frank

Comments

• : Hi,
    :
    : suppose I have 2 submitbuttons in a form. For this form I have created a validate function which return true or false. Now I want to know which button was pressed to submit the form. How can I do this.
    :
    : Frank
    :

Add the following to the parameters:

you can also use onmousedown.
    in the function named yourfunction you just have to give the information to there, where you need it (for example save it to a variable (a=true;))

• : Hi,
    :
    : suppose I have 2 submitbuttons in a form. For this form I have created a validate function which return true or false. Now I want to know which button was pressed to submit the form. How can I do this.
    :
    : Frank
    :

Add the following to the parameters:

you can also use onmousedown.
    in the function named yourfunction you just have to give the information to there, where you need it (for example save it to a variable (a=true;))