20 Embedded Engineering Openings - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

20 Embedded Engineering Openings

My name is Felton Evans and I am looking for individuals who are skilled in firmware design and prototype development. Motorola assembly and C are required. In this opportunity you will be working with various technologies ranging from digital/analog, internet, miniaturization, power supply, process controls and wireless and paging. The industries related to this opportunity are automotive, consumer electronics, medical, robotics, semiconductors and telecommunications. Compensation is open and very aggressive.
Please e-mail me or call me at 888-657-6769.

Comments

• oasistechoasistech Posts: 1Member
    : My name is Felton Evans and I am looking for individuals who are
    : skilled in firmware design and prototype development. Motorola
    : assembly and C are required. In this opportunity you will be
    : working with various technologies ranging from digital/analog,
    : internet, miniaturization, power supply, process controls and
    : wireless and paging. The industries related to this opportunity are
    : automotive, consumer electronics, medical, robotics, semiconductors
    : and telecommunications. Compensation is open and very aggressive.
    : Please e-mail me or call me at 888-657-6769.
    :
    :
    Hi Mr Fellon,

I am Asha Agarwal from "Oasis Technologies" Pune we are in EMBEDDED solutions and would like to discuss with you in detail for the EMBEDDED ENGINEERS that you are looking for as we have already trained professionals in our company.

Please contact me asap.

Thanks & Regards,
    Asha Agarwal
    Recruitment Co-ordinator
    Oasis Technologies Pvt. Ltd
    Phone: (020) 64000203
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]
  • AsmGuru62AsmGuru62 Posts: 6,519Member
    [color=Blue]Please take a look at the date of Mr. Felton post.[/color]