FREE C/C++ SOURCE (Great for beginners) - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

FREE C/C++ SOURCE (Great for beginners)

Does anyone want free source to a small program where you guess a number and it tells you more or less until you guess the correct number.

Its at the forum (message board) of TheCyberzone.bizland.com
Go to message board, then enter the cyber board, then you go to the programmers section.

Post messages there if you want...

URL:http://www.thecyberzone.bizland.com

Comments

• To,
    Respected sir/Mam,
    0 'Zero'
    is the answer.

can i ask you something
    i want to ask you how do you programme a mouse to draw something
    can you send this source code in 'c' i would be thankfull to you
    i have prepared it with key board and i use Turbo c
    ver 3.0 and also unable to install the 5 verson of c language.
    i will be thank full to you sir if you could help me out in this regard how to use mouse and what are interuputs
    yours sincierly
    Vinay Bhushan.S

• : Does anyone want free source to a small program where you guess a number and it tells you more or less until you guess the correct number.
    :
    : Its at the forum (message board) of TheCyberzone.bizland.com
    : Go to message board, then enter the cyber board, then you go to the programmers section.
    :
    : Post messages there if you want...
    :
    That type of thing is more suited to BASICA than C#. If I want a program like that, I'll write it myself.

• C SquaredC Squared Posts: 25Member
    check out what we did to this guy in the C/C++ message board, you'll have to search for the message. its soo funny.