F-f-f-free flash? - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

F-f-f-free flash?

ok so maybe this is a little far fetched but where can i get a (thats right you heard me) free flash 4. i know its far-fetched but there must be a way of gettng it with out that like $345 deal there asking for. or maybe just a lower version? any kinda flash

Comments

• Go to
    www.w a r e zcrawler.net ( remove the spaces from that ) and search for Flash or Macromedia
    You should get a few responces. My advice would be to get Flash 4 rather than 5.

If you have no luck and know about FTP. Go to
    www.oth.net
    And do a search again. You should get hundreds of responces. Log in to the one of your choice and grab it. Note: most are ratio servers.

Laters
    Dean

• :
    : You should get a few responces. My advice would be to get Flash 4 rather than 5.
    :
    : Laters
    : Dean
    :

why flash 4 and not the newer version 5?

• : ok so maybe this is a little far fetched but where can i get a (thats right you heard me) free flash 4. i know its far-fetched but there must be a way of gettng it with out that like $345 deal there asking for. or maybe just a lower version? any kinda flash
    :

e-mail me and i'll explain an easier way
    [email protected]

URL:http://www.macromedia.com

• DeanDean Posts: 1Member
    :
    : why flash 4 and not the newer version 5?
    :
    :
    Ok.. i use both but 4 is much easier to use and understand. If you want to learn on 5 then go ahead and you moght find it easy to do it that way but i personally think it would be easier to learn on 4 and how it works and what it does simply because its much easier than 5. 5 is cluttered and there is stuff everywhere. things are harder to find in 5 than in 4.
    Flash to me is for the more advanced users..I think sit like when you have for example.. Office 2000 and Office 2000 Pro.

Flash 5 involved alot more raw coding than in 4. You can do it the same as in 4 but it involves switching between 2 modes. Normal and Advanced. It becomes a pain in the arse.

You choose.. Look at both and then decide. I was just making a suggestion.

Laterz

Dean