F-f-f-free flash? - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

F-f-f-free flash?

ok so maybe this is a little far fetched but where can i get a (thats right you heard me) free flash 4. i know its far-fetched but there must be a way of gettng it with out that like $345 deal there asking for. or maybe just a lower version? any kinda flash

Comments

• Go to
    www.w a r e zcrawler.net ( remove the spaces from that ) and search for Flash or Macromedia
    You should get a few responces. My advice would be to get Flash 4 rather than 5.

If you have no luck and know about FTP. Go to
    www.oth.net
    And do a search again. You should get hundreds of responces. Log in to the one of your choice and grab it. Note: most are ratio servers.

Laters
    Dean

• :
    : You should get a few responces. My advice would be to get Flash 4 rather than 5.
    :
    : Laters
    : Dean
    :

why flash 4 and not the newer version 5?

• : ok so maybe this is a little far fetched but where can i get a (thats right you heard me) free flash 4. i know its far-fetched but there must be a way of gettng it with out that like $345 deal there asking for. or maybe just a lower version? any kinda flash
    :

e-mail me and i'll explain an easier way
    [email protected]

URL:http://www.macromedia.com

• DeanDean Posts: 1Member
    :
    : why flash 4 and not the newer version 5?
    :
    :
    Ok.. i use both but 4 is much easier to use and understand. If you want to learn on 5 then go ahead and you moght find it easy to do it that way but i personally think it would be easier to learn on 4 and how it works and what it does simply because its much easier than 5. 5 is cluttered and there is stuff everywhere. things are harder to find in 5 than in 4.
    Flash to me is for the more advanced users..I think sit like when you have for example.. Office 2000 and Office 2000 Pro.

Flash 5 involved alot more raw coding than in 4. You can do it the same as in 4 but it involves switching between 2 modes. Normal and Advanced. It becomes a pain in the arse.

You choose.. Look at both and then decide. I was just making a suggestion.

Laterz

Dean