Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Palm pilot : Linking with date book

Is there a possibility to link my program to the date book, so that the user can press an extra button in the date book program which launches my routine to view addtional information about an appointment.

If you know anything about making your program working together with the built in applications of the palm pilot, please send me an email.

Ben

Comments

• : Is there a possibility to link my program to the date book, so that the user can press an extra button in the date book program which launches my routine to view addtional information about an appointment.
    :
    : If you know anything about making your program working together with the built in applications of the palm pilot, please send me an email.
    :
    : Ben
    :
    Ben,

That would actually be easier to implement the other way around -allow your users to enter data in your app that gets stored in the databook database. The structure of the datebook database is well documented and available on Palm's site as well as in sample programs found in Codewarrior (if that's what you use) or on Palm's site.

DeAnna