Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

voice and memory need help!!!!

can someone tell me step-by-step how to make a device that will hold up to 12 recording with about 3 to 5 secs. of recording???

I need a parts list also....

thanks mike brown

please e-mail me with an answer...

Comments

• dieharddiehard Posts: 87Member
    : can someone tell me step-by-step how to make a device that will hold up to 12 recording with about 3 to 5 secs. of recording???
    :
    : I need a parts list also....
    :
    : thanks mike brown
    :
    : please e-mail me with an answer...
    :
    :
    :
    :
    Hey,
    I have some information for you about a CHIP that you can recording your voice on that chip (I think about 15sec. to recording).
    It`s the IC ISD 1426.
    Mail me is you want to no more?

Greetings, Marcel

mol_marcel@hotmail.com

• snagglepusssssnagglepussss Posts: 6Member
    i would use an APR9600 for that kind of thing, as they are designed for recording audio and can be configured for anything from low quality but long recording time (about 2 mins from memory) to high quality short recording times, and can have either 2, 4, 8, or i think 16 seperate segments for storing audio data, which are all randomly accessible.
    email me at snagglepussss@hotmail.com if you want help with a circuit for this chip.