A really good idea... - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

A really good idea...

Here is one idea which i think is VERY good, and if you do decide to implement it, i would [red]very[/red] much like to help you with it.

Implement a yahoo-messenger-like PH messenger to be used for messages!
if the user is online, he can get alerts like [blue]'3 New replies to your post[/blue] "[red]How do i use interrupts[/red]" at [blue]'C/C++ Message Board'[/blue] or a better way, columnized according to the boards and messages !!

If you ever decide to host a e-mail provider, the above idea can easily be extended !!

I'm already in the process of defining the blueprint for just such a software, and if you're interested, let me know at [email protected]

ciAO!
Bikram

Comments

• The next step in this messageboards evolution is to create personal accounts for all message-posters and you will also be able to get an email sent to you as soon as someone replies to your posts. Also it will be possible to view only the reads that you have posted in or that you have bookmarked as interesting. Also a personal mailbox (not real email ,but internal ones) system will be added very soon.

The development of this evolution is in the specification phase and I hope to be able to have some beta online within a few weeks.

The ultimate goal is to create a full-featured community.

Thanks for your ideas.

/WEBMASTER

:

:
    : Implement a yahoo-messenger-like PH messenger to be used for messages!
    : if the user is online, he can get alerts like [blue]'3 New replies to your post[/blue] "[red]How do i use interrupts[/red]" at [blue]'C/C++ Message Board'[/blue] or a better way, columnized according to the boards and messages !!
    :
    : If you ever decide to host a e-mail provider, the above idea can easily be extended !!
    :
    : I'm already in the process of defining the blueprint for just such a software, and if you're interested, let me know at [email protected]
    :
    : ciAO!
    : Bikram
    :
    :
    :
    :

• oh, well, i thought it was a good idea. but i do hope you will implement such a feature (with me, hopefully :)

Bikram