Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

While you're at it....

Why not improve the code sections? you have to click so many times to download just one zip file!! why not just put in the zip files in column format instead of a dedicated page to each zip file?????????? also, when was the last cdrom set updated? where is it available in atlanta, georgia?? how much $$$ ?

Comments

• Hello

The CD-ROM set is not available anymore, I have no plans to release any new CD either.

The reason for havind a download page is to be able to present more information about the file and the author. The download page will stay for now and it will be improved very soon with for example a rating and comment system for each file and a dedicated page for each author.

So, you are from Atlanta? I was in Atlanta for a few months ago.

/WEBMASTER

: Why not improve the code sections? you have to click so many times to download just one zip file!! why not just put in the zip files in column format instead of a dedicated page to each zip file?????????? also, when was the last cdrom set updated? where is it available in atlanta, georgia?? how much $$$ ?
    :

• no, i am from india, though i have a few friends all over the US. too bad abt the cdrom and the extra download page. here in india, i cannot keep a connection longer than 30 minutes and it is damn slow to go to the extra download page. i would guess all users from india have that same problem...
    anyway, nice of you to be so responsive...thanks!

ciAO!
    Bikram