This is good. - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

This is good.

I think the Webmaster here is doing a good job. He is pretty much into people's problems...which is something i have not seen at other boards. since he is in the process of imporving the board, there will be a few hiccups...but then you don't get a good thing without falling along the way...atleast he shows that he DOES listen to board users' problems! infact, getting bad* posts and replying to them in a decent manner is a very good thing !

ciAO!
Bikram

Comments

• to see that after the message is posted, it takes you back to the message threads instead of the msg you intned to submit !! see what i mean !! the webmaster is at work....(even the 'clear' button has been removed !) cool!

ciAO!
    Bikram

• i did't do the same thing here! does it only work for the top-level (when using the 'post a message' from the board's main page ??)

• Thanks for beliving in me ;-) Here's atleast one who belives in me :-)

Anyway, take look later today, I will introduce some more cool features today that will make the life even more pleasant for you here on this board.

Please let me know if you got some more ideas on how I can improve this board. The next step is to create something more like a community where you login and have your own personal page and so on. I hope to have a basic first version ready within a month.

/WEBMASTER

• well, i do have some more ideas, however, because i have to appear for some academic exams from 13th to 20th, i will post those ideas on the 20th.

ciAO!
    Bikram

• : i did't do the same thing here! does it only work for the top-level (when using the 'post a message' from the board's main page ??)
    :
    What exactly did you do and how did it appear?

/WEBMASTER

• : well, i do have some more ideas, however, because i have to appear for some academic exams from 13th to 20th, i will post those ideas on the 20th.
    :
    : ciAO!
    : Bikram
    :
    I am looking forward to get your ideas!

/WEBMASTER