Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

GAMING anyone??? OpenGL? DirectX? Direct3D??

If you have strong C++/VC++ skills, and experience in OPenGL/DirectX/Direct3D, you need to contact me NOW for an exciting awesome opportunity to create games for a company that is willing to pay for the RIGHT candidate!!!

Comments

• : If you have strong C++/VC++ skills, and experience in OPenGL/DirectX/Direct3D, you need to contact me NOW for an exciting awesome opportunity to create games for a company that is willing to pay for the RIGHT candidate!!!
    :
    :

It would help if you told where and when ! (not that I had time :) )

• XenogenesisXenogenesis Posts: 42Member
    : If you have strong C++/VC++ skills, and experience in OPenGL/DirectX/Direct3D, you need to contact me NOW for an exciting awesome opportunity to create games for a company that is willing to pay for the RIGHT candidate!!!
    :
    :
    :
    Can you send me more information about this? (For example, location, company, etc.)
    Please contact me with this information at jackson170@hotmail.com .

----
    [italic]Instead of using [blue]temp = varX; varX = varY; varY = temp;[/blue] for swapping 2 numbers, why not use
    [purple]varX ^= varY; varY ^= varX; varX ^= varY;[/purple] ? [/italic]

• socket3dsocket3d Posts: 42Member
    : If you have strong C++/VC++ skills, and experience in OPenGL/DirectX/Direct3D, you need to contact me NOW for an exciting awesome opportunity to create games for a company that is willing to pay for the RIGHT candidate!!!
    :

I'm interested in this, my email is david902102001@yahoo.com

• LordReaperLordReaper Posts: 10Member
    :
    :
    :

I would like to learn more about your company and its intents, so please send me a mail to lordasm@onda.com.br describing things such as:

- Your company name
    - Its location, phone number and e-mail address for contact
    - What is the opportunity you offer?
    - And what conditions you have.

I will be waiting for your e-mail anxiously.

- Roger (LordReaper) Pugh -

• DrGonzoDrGonzo Posts: 41Member
    :
    : i fit the above description, give me some info ->electrophagia@dogomania.com
    :
    :