QuickBasic Disassembler - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

QuickBasic Disassembler

Greetings
I've an old Program with a few bad habits that wrote in QuickBasic,(I've since switch to C++). I'd like to take another run at it but I can't find the project file (Lost in format C: episode perhapps), Is there a Program disassembler for QuickBasic???

Thank You
Stoic Joker

Comments

• : Greetings
    : I've an old Program with a few bad habits that wrote in QuickBasic,(I've since switch to C++). I'd like to take another run at it but I can't find the project file (Lost in format C: episode perhapps), Is there a Program disassembler for QuickBasic???
    :
    : Thank You
    : Stoic Joker
    :

Any disassembler will work (nasm has one for free), but you'll get assembly code instead of QB code. If it's a QB decompiler you want, then no there isn't one.

• : : Greetings
    : : I've an old Program with a few bad habits that wrote in QuickBasic,(I've since switch to C++). I'd like to take another run at it but I can't find the project file (Lost in format C: episode perhapps), Is there a Program disassembler for QuickBasic???
    : :
    : : Thank You
    : : Stoic Joker
    : :
    :
    : Any disassembler will work (nasm has one for free), but you'll get assembly code instead of QB code. If it's a QB decompiler you want, then no there isn't one.
    :

why not use a hex editor?