Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Shuting down the tangents???

I am doing a password screenlocker that locks the screen and unlocks it if youve got the password right (the password is written by the user in an early stage). But what is a Password program if you can shut it down by pressing ctr-alt-del or
the windows tangent.

Please i need help with shuting theese tangents of, how can i do this???

Im just a qb beginner, so please if you know the answer keep it simple.

Thanks..

Comments

• : I am doing a password screenlocker that locks the screen and unlocks it if youve got the password right (the password is written by the user in an early stage). But what is a Password program if you can shut it down by pressing ctr-alt-del or
    : the windows tangent.
    :
    : Please i need help with shuting theese tangents of, how can i do this???
    :
    : Im just a qb beginner, so please if you know the answer keep it simple.
    :
    : Thanks..
    :
    Although this is quite easy in VB, it's a lot harder in QB. The only thing I can guess you would have to do (don't even know if QB CAN do it) is to set a new interupt for the keyboard and use it to prevent windows from getting control. How? I don't know...

• It's possible to shut down those tangents but i dont remember how can you do it...Try searching it from web search engine like www.altavista.com