Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Where do I start?

I am having trouble STARTING with flash, what do i need to do it? I have Flash 5, i think, but dont i need more than the "player"...

Like what do i need to start making graphics like this...

i need HELP, and FaSt if possible

visit my site...
www.thekingdot.com

URL:http://www.geocities.com/satizfaxion/index.html

Comments

• : I am having trouble STARTING with flash, what do i need to do it? I have Flash 5, i think, but dont i need more than the "player"...
    :
    : Like what do i need to start making graphics like this...
    :
    : i need HELP, and FaSt if possible
    :
    : visit my site...
    : www.thekingdot.com
    :

If you just have the player, you need to buy the program- I think it's about $300 on Macromedia's site. I don't know if they put out the trial version yet or not, but check it out- it's a lot of fun!

• Well basically I flash you cant really make graphix like show on that page you gave a link to.

The best way to do that if to make your graphix in a program like Paint Shop Pro or as I dont like Adobe I say Crappy Photoshop (LOL) or any other one you prefer then import it in to Flash. The from there you can do what you like to graphix, like add buttons, animation or what ever.

Flash really isnt for complex graphic development.

Take a look at my site http://www.intervisionz.net for example.

The main graphic you see as the background was made in PaintShop Pro and imported in to Flash as a bottom layer.

The rest of the flash movie or site sits on top of that layer so i never really added any graphix in flash except the menus that pop out from the side.

The best thing to do in flash is to do all the tutorials first. Then as you do each one, make one your self and youll soon get the hang of it. Flash 5 is much harder than flash 4 and more complex to use i think. I use both but still prefer flash 4.

I will be posting more flahs tutorials on my site soon so if your interested, keep checking back. If you need any tutorials made, give me a shout at webmaster@intervisionz.net

Laters
    Dean

URL:http://www.intervisionz.net

• mitthrawnmitthrawn Posts: 15Member
    Nice site, I'm gonna do all your tutorial when i'll have more time ..

[b][size=1][blue]Mitt[red][italic]th'raw'n[/italic][/red]uruodo[/blue][/size][/b]

• kingofthedaykingoftheday Posts: 15Member
    : I am having trouble STARTING with flash, what do i need to do it? I have Flash 5, i think, but dont i need more than the "player"...
    :
    : Like what do i need to start making graphics like this...
    :
    : i need HELP, and FaSt if possible
    :
    : visit my site...
    : www.thekingdot.com
    :
    :
    RYAN,
    I am trying to get to your website but is not available. Please check it out.

• IntervisionzIntervisionz Posts: 3Member
    IF you have flash 5, then you have the whole thing. Flash 5 comes with the player, unless you just have the flash 5 plugin for your browser.

If so, you will need to download the program. Either purchase it from you local pc shop or find a W-A-R-E-Z site that has it.

From there you can start making stuff.

Do the tutorials 1st and they will show you the basics.
    I dont advise actually making complex graphix in Flash. Its not really a graphic creating program. You can create basic type stuff though. The best way to do it is to make you graphix in a program like Paint Shop Pro or Adobe Photoshop and then import them in to Flash and animate or do what ever you like with them.

My site was down due to the Asian Pacific/China fiber optic lines being damaged and most Hosting companies that use alabama servers went down.
    The problem has now been fixed and the site is back up again.

Laters

Dean

: : I am having trouble STARTING with flash, what do i need to do it? I have Flash 5, i think, but dont i need more than the "player"...
    : :
    : : Like what do i need to start making graphics like this...
    : : i need HELP, and FaSt if possible
    : : visit my site...
    : : www.thekingdot.com
    : RYAN,
    : I am trying to get to your website but is not available. Please check it out.
    :
    :