Needing Conduit for Access 98 - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Needing Conduit for Access 98

Can anyone tell me where I would go to find a conduit that will hotsync from a Palm into an Access 98 program and back.

Thanks in advance!

Michelle

P.S. Please email me privately as I don't check this board often. Thanks

Comments

• : Can anyone tell me where I would go to find a conduit that will hotsync from a Palm into an Access 98 program and back.
    :
    : Thanks in advance!
    : Michelle
    :
    : P.S. Please email me privately as I don't check this board often. Thanks
    :
    At www.vfide.com you can download at the example an example kgv. It has visual basic source code and example how to sync with an access database?

• cathcclcathccl Posts: 3Member
    : : Can anyone tell me where I would go to find a conduit that will hotsync from a Palm into an Access 98 program and back.
    : :
    : : Thanks in advance!
    : : Michelle
    : : P.S. Please email me privately as I don't check this board often. Thanks
    : At www.vfide.com you can download at the example an example kgv. It has visual basic source code and example how to sync with an access database?
    :
    :

• cathcclcathccl Posts: 3Member
    : : Can anyone tell me where I would go to find a conduit that will hotsync from a Palm into an Access 98 program and back.
    : At www.vfide.com you can download at the example an example kgv. It has visual basic source code and example how to sync with an access database?
    :
    : THe website u provided is not available..so can u pls tell me any other website which will show me the codes and explanation on the codes??
    thanks

• RedCoffeeRedCoffee Posts: 2Member
    :
    :
    http://www.vfdide.com/index.htm

• grim2020grim2020 Posts: 3Member
    : Can anyone tell me where I would go to find a conduit that will hotsync from a Palm into an Access 98 program and back.
    :
    : Thanks in advance!
    : Michelle
    :
    : P.S. Please email me privately as I don't check this board often. Thanks
    :
    :
    :
    Try appforge.com