Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

READER-PROGRAMER for XC68HC711KG4CPU4

Is this microcontroler build by aliens?

XC68HC711KG4CPU4 (or XC439587CPU4)

I can't find it anywere. I need to know something about him (data sheet): size of EEPROM,EPROM, RAM, FLASH? and other stuff.

In fact, my need is to read the internal EEPROM and wiew the dump in hex addres by addres then modify a little, then write it back.

How can I do to skip security option?

A tool to do that is wellcome.

Tell what you need! autoradio, gsm, dashboards, automotive, code, pin, immo. etc

BEST REGARDS!

Comments

• : Is this microcontroler build by aliens?
    : XC68HC711KG4CPU4 (or XC439587CPU4)
    : I can't find it anywere. I need to know something about him (data sheet): size of EEPROM,EPROM, RAM, FLASH? and other stuff.
    : In fact, my need is to read the internal EEPROM and wiew the dump in hex addres by addres then modify a little, then write it back.
    : How can I do to skip security option?
    : A tool to do that is wellcome.
    : Tell what you need! autoradio, gsm, dashboards, automotive, code, pin, immo. etc
    : BEST REGARDS!
    :
    :

Pink -

It smells like a customized Motorola 6800 series. Motorola's tools should work for programming, etc.

http://e-www.motorola.com/webapp/sps/prod_cat/sel_guide.jsp?catId=M98635

{look down near the bottom of the page for the 68HC711}

• : : Is this microcontroler build by aliens?
    : : XC68HC711KG4CPU4 (or XC439587CPU4)
    : : I can't find it anywere. I need to know something about him (data sheet): size of EEPROM,EPROM, RAM, FLASH? and other stuff.
    : : In fact, my need is to read the internal EEPROM and wiew the dump in hex addres by addres then modify a little, then write it back.
    : : How can I do to skip security option?
    : : A tool to do that is wellcome.
    : : Tell what you need! autoradio, gsm, dashboards, automotive, code, pin, immo. etc
    : : BEST REGARDS!
    : :
    : :
    :
    : Pink -
    :
    : It smells like a customized Motorola 6800 series. Motorola's tools should work for programming, etc.
    :
    : http://e-www.motorola.com/webapp/sps/prod_cat/sel_guide.jsp?catId=M98635
    :
    : {look down near the bottom of the page for the 68HC711}
    :
    :