READER-PROGRAMER for XC68HC711KG4CPU4 - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

READER-PROGRAMER for XC68HC711KG4CPU4

Is this microcontroler build by aliens?

XC68HC711KG4CPU4 (or XC439587CPU4)

I can't find it anywere. I need to know something about him (data sheet): size of EEPROM,EPROM, RAM, FLASH? and other stuff.

In fact, my need is to read the internal EEPROM and wiew the dump in hex addres by addres then modify a little, then write it back.

How can I do to skip security option?

A tool to do that is wellcome.

Tell what you need! autoradio, gsm, dashboards, automotive, code, pin, immo. etc

BEST REGARDS!

Comments

• : Is this microcontroler build by aliens?
    : XC68HC711KG4CPU4 (or XC439587CPU4)
    : I can't find it anywere. I need to know something about him (data sheet): size of EEPROM,EPROM, RAM, FLASH? and other stuff.
    : In fact, my need is to read the internal EEPROM and wiew the dump in hex addres by addres then modify a little, then write it back.
    : How can I do to skip security option?
    : A tool to do that is wellcome.
    : Tell what you need! autoradio, gsm, dashboards, automotive, code, pin, immo. etc
    : BEST REGARDS!
    :
    :

Pink -

It smells like a customized Motorola 6800 series. Motorola's tools should work for programming, etc.

http://e-www.motorola.com/webapp/sps/prod_cat/sel_guide.jsp?catId=M98635

{look down near the bottom of the page for the 68HC711}

• : : Is this microcontroler build by aliens?
    : : XC68HC711KG4CPU4 (or XC439587CPU4)
    : : I can't find it anywere. I need to know something about him (data sheet): size of EEPROM,EPROM, RAM, FLASH? and other stuff.
    : : In fact, my need is to read the internal EEPROM and wiew the dump in hex addres by addres then modify a little, then write it back.
    : : How can I do to skip security option?
    : : A tool to do that is wellcome.
    : : Tell what you need! autoradio, gsm, dashboards, automotive, code, pin, immo. etc
    : : BEST REGARDS!
    : :
    : :
    :
    : Pink -
    :
    : It smells like a customized Motorola 6800 series. Motorola's tools should work for programming, etc.
    :
    : http://e-www.motorola.com/webapp/sps/prod_cat/sel_guide.jsp?catId=M98635
    :
    : {look down near the bottom of the page for the 68HC711}
    :
    :