Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

C++/JAVA Software Developers Needed --Toronto

Our client is a leading developer of wireless e-commerce security solutions and they are in need of C++ Java software developers at all levels. From Entry level, Intermediate, and Director level professionals.

URL:www.SquiresResources.com

Comments

• SIR,

I am masood ahmed I am holding nearly two years experience in software field ,I am forwarding my resume to you

please consider my resume. I will be very thankfull to you.

thanking !

masood ahmed.

• We can design and program all kinds Software and
    graphics that you need. We can design homepage and even become your webmaster too. Our service is FREE until you feel satisfied. All you need is just to send us an E-mail and tell us what you want us to do for you, everything is OK. Your dream will come true right before your eyes immediately. Please just give us a
    chance to demonstrate our ability. Try it, You will
    believe our ability and satisfied.

Address:
    NewPCsoft, Ltd. (USA)
    1400-E Church Street
    Decatur, GA 30030, USA
    Telephone: (404) 377-3725
    Fax: (801) 409-3068
    E-mail: info@newPCsoft.com
    http://www.newPCsoft.com

URL:http://www.newPCsoft.com

• I don't know if any positions are still available. If any are, I would be willing work free-lance on certain jobs. I have not done any programming proffesionally, but I have been tinkering with Java for about 6 years, and with C++ for 4 or 5. I am a high school student and my classes come first, so I would not be able to go to Toronto. Instead, I would ask that I could communicate by e-mail, and send any work to the appropriate people that way.

Thank you in advance,
    James Kingsbery