Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

How to backup and view Android text messages on PC

Carolyn GomezCarolyn Gomez Member Posts: 4

I need to export my Android messages to pc and print it for law case. I only find a couple of apps in Play Store that only backup the messages but can't view them on my PC. Please suggest me a way to do that.

Tagged:

Comments

  • James PatricaJames Patrica Member Posts: 1

    you can use sms backup plus, it will back up all your sms on Gmail account

  • Carolyn GomezCarolyn Gomez Member Posts: 4

    @James Patrica said:
    you can use sms backup plus, it will back up all your sms on Gmail account

    Thanks. Can I view the messages after backup?

  • Vicky TiffanyVicky Tiffany new yorkMember Posts: 3

    @Carolyn Gomez said:
    I need to export my Android messages to pc and print it for law case. I only find a couple of apps in Play Store that only backup the messages but can't view them on my PC. Please suggest me a way to do that.

    You can't directly export or transfer messages from Android phone to computer for backup or viewing due to they're totally different file format, but you can reply on some app like android manager or android transfer program to transfer messages.

  • Vicky TiffanyVicky Tiffany new yorkMember Posts: 3

    @Vicky Tiffany said:

    @Carolyn Gomez said:
    I need to export my Android messages to pc and print it for law case. I only find a couple of apps in Play Store that only backup the messages but can't view them on my PC. Please suggest me a way to do that.

    You can't directly export or transfer messages from Android phone to computer for backup or viewing due to they're totally different file format, but you can reply on some app like android manager or android transfer program to transfer messages.

    Google it or see this:
    https://www.tunesbro.com/transfer-sms-from-android-to-computer.html

    it offer 4 ways to transfer android messages to computer.

  • Lisa WhiteLisa White usMember Posts: 8

    This is the application I used called Android Manager, can transfer and manage Android files on computer freely. Supported files like SMS, contacts, music, photos, videos and more. Easy to use for beginners.

Sign In or Register to comment.