It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Aspose team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Imaging for .NET 17.7.0. This is primarily a maintenance release whereby we have resolved certain issues incurring in API. This release also introduces a new feature for setting gray scale for PSD image. There are some important enhancements also part of this release, such as evaluation watermark appears when loading SVG document with VentureLicenser, Examine partial processing mechanism implemented in JPEG DCT loader, Image is recolored when using Graphics.DrawImage, Wrong text color when using Graphics.DrawString to add watermark and When PSD is saved as PNG, the output looks different. Aspose.Imaging for .NET is an image processing & manipulation component that allows developers to create, edit, draw or convert images in their .NET application. It allows developers to convert image files to PSD, BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF and GIF formats. Moreover a set of pens, brushes and fonts can be used to draw images or add new elements & text to existing images. Aspose.Imaging for .NET works well with both web & windows applications. Moreover, it adds the support for Silverlight platform.
The main new and improved features added in this release are listed below
• Need to support gray scale with alpha for PSD
• Investigate and fix differences in Fonts in Adobe Photoshop and GDI+(Aspose.Imaging) rendering
• Aspose.Imaging 17.6.0: Evaluation watermark appears when loading SVG document with VentureLicenser
• Examine partial processing mechanism implemented in JPEG DCT loader
• When PSD is saved as PNG, the output looks different
• Image is recolored when using Graphics.DrawImage
• Wrong text color when using Graphics.DrawString to add watermark