It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
The Job Location is: Brussels, Belgium
Ekleft is an international company, which provides services in IT outsourcing/outstaffing, recruitment and DDC. The company was founded in 2008. We provide our customers with highly qualified IT resources and service all over the globe. Ekleft specializes in the establishment of DDC from the scratch in the EU, CIS and Latin America. IT has successfully completed complex projects related to outsourcing activities and DDCs with the ambition to fulfill tasks of any complexity to support our Clients in holding their leading market position. Our customers are large multinational companies investing in IT development and executing complex IT projects. Therefore, we are always on the hunt for result-driven and customer-oriented people to join our growing team with the opportunity to work in an international environment and explore one of the fastest emerging and most complex markets.
This opportunity gives you a chance not only to work in a great team of talented professionals who share their passion for technology and innovation, but also to challenge yourself by participating in interesting projects with a competitive salary rate!
• Assist the development teams
• Provide and maintain CMS and Portal packages for the development teams
• Research technical solutions which meet requirements & Technology watch
• Deliver presentations and technical/user training
• Deliver Proof of Concept to promote standard technologies in the participating Institutions
• Audit applications to check compliance to standard technologies
Required skills and experience:
• 4+ years of experience
• Higher education is a must
• Expertise, assistance, consultancy and marginally development in the field of Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) technologies
• Expertise, assistance, consultancy and marginally development in the field of Web technologies
• Experience in Tomcat, JBOSS, web services, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle, GWT (Google Web Toolkit) are mandatory
• Experience in Struts is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written English skills
• Knowledge of French is helpful
What we offer you:
• The chance to work in a top talent team
• Attractive remuneration
• Obtain knowledge in cutting-edge technologies
• Gain experience in an international and multicultural organization
• Opportunity for business travel
• Work on challenging projects
• Modern office environment
• Relocation and settling-in support
If we could arouse your interest don't hesitate to get in touch as well via email firstname.lastname@example.org.