It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Aspose development team is pleased to announce the release of Aspose.CAD for .NET 17.4.0. The major development in this release is support for DWF file format. This is one of major releases where Aspose team has included new features in API. Now, users can work with DWF files and render them to images and PDF files as per requirement. For more about supported feature, please visit documentation articles, Converting DWF to Raster Image Format and DWF to PDF. This release also includes improved rendering support for DWG file format as well in terms of exporting to PDF and images. The support for new entity MLeader has also been included for DWG drawings as well. There are some important enhancements introduced in this release, such as support for DXF and DWG file formats in FileFormat enumeration, Converting DWG layers to PDF and converting DWG layers to PNG image are greatly improved. The main new features added in this release are listed below
• Support DWF Format
• Support MLeader Entity for DWG format
• Converting DWG to PDF format is producing error
• Add support for DXF and DWG file formats in FileFormat enumeration
• Converting DWG layers to PDF is producing incomplete text in the resultant PDF
• Converting DWG to PNG is producing incomplete image