Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Looking for a Mobile App Software Developer and Business Partner

Theresa TodmanTheresa Todman Member Posts: 1

I have an idea for a Mobile Application, unfortunately I don't have a background in Programming. I'm seeking a Mobile App Software Developer to Partner with who can design, write and test online and mobile code.
Someone experienced who can deliver not only the requested code, but also the consulting, innovativeness, support and many other qualities that I’ll touch on later.
Please note, I am seeking a Partner, NOT a service request so please don't respond unless you're willing to come in as a Partner. Serious inquiries only!
If you are interested in working together and have some time to invest let's discuss things further.

For private discussion email me at bnmservices@gmail.com

Comments

• Aniqa IjazAniqa Ijaz Member Posts: 11

Are you looking for IT Services for your Business? We're a one-stop-shop IT Service Company in Pakistan offering smart mobile solutions to client around the Globe.

1. Web Designing & Development Services
    2. Mobile Applications Development Services
    3. Digital Marketing Services (SMO, SMM, SEM, PPC)
    4. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Services

AppsGenii Technologies is always there to help Businesses to Grow & Prosper through our IT Solutions.

http://www.appsgenii.com/

We'll be more than happy to welcome you.
    Contact Details: info@appsgenii.com (Email) or +92-306-4617302 (WhatsApp)

• Ajay SinghAjay Singh Member Posts: 6

Still if you are looking for development solutions, go with Chetu Inc. this is a Florida-based leading software development company having 17+ years of expertise in the industry. The Chetu’s delivered custom software development solution and on-demand staffing services as per your business need. We offer custom app development services as per client requirement's . To hire and expert app developer:-https://www.chetu.com/solutions/mobile.php