It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Aspose team is pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Email for .NET 6.11.0. This release includes enhancements where the API functionality is improved by enriching the existing features of the API. It also improves the overall API functionality by fixing several bugs. Aspose.Email API uses Interpreter classes for conversion of Microsoft Outlook (MSG) files to Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (MIME) messages. This month’s release enhances and simplifies this functionality using the MapiMessage class with its toMailMessage method. This also provides the capability to specify additional saving options using the MailConversionOptions class. This release also modifies the ExchangeMessageInfo summary object by incorporating BCC field as property in it. This helps retrieve the information in case messages are listed from Drafts or Sent Items folder. This month’s release also fixes several bugs reported with our previous version that further adds stability to the API functionality. The main bug fixes & improved features added in this release are listed below
• Replace the use of the interpreter classes
• Provision of Bcc field in ExchangeMessageInfo
• EML to XPS Layout clipping
• MSG file cannot be converted to MailMessage using MailMessageInterpretor
• NamedProperties of embedded message lost while embedding message into another message and add to PST
• Regression: Error in Occurrence Generation
• MailMessage Attachment name turned garbage
• Html body is not loaded properly
• Exception "rgb(0, 0, 0) is not a valid value for Int32" while loading the message
• Exception while converting OST to PST file
• MapiMessage.FromMailMessage raises FormatException: Input string was not in the correct format
• MailMessage.Load raises Exception for attached EML file
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.