It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
The latest version of Aspose.BarCode for .NET 16.11.0 has been released. This release supports generating GS1-128 AI 8012 barcode type. This release also supports generating Codablock F coded barcodes. Support for generating GS1 for Codablock F barcode has also been incorporated in this release. Aspose.Barcode for .NET allows users to generate GS1-128 AI 8012 barcode. It also supports Codablock F barcode. Code sample are provided on the blog announcement page for how to generate Codablock F coded barcode. Using Aspose.Barcode for .NET, developers can generate GS1 for Codablock F barcode. There are some important enhancement included in this release, such as, Classification of the encode types (symbologies), Process of reading QR barcode from multi-page Tiff, datamatrix barcode recognition, Exception handling process while generating PDF417 barcode, Functionality to generate PDF417 barcode and Process of reading MicroQr barcode have been greatly improved. Below is the list of new and improved features supported in this version.
• Add support of the new BarCode type: Codablock F
• Add support GS1 for CodablockF
• Add support of AI 8012
• Add support of the classification of the encode types (symbologies)
• Add support of more than 64 types to the encoder API
• Slow recognition speed when reading QR codes from multi-page Tiff
• Can't recognize QR codes through free QR scanner apps available on the app store
• Correct the bits in datamatrix recognition
• Exception while trying to generate PDF417 barcode
• PDF417 coded Barcode recognition is not working
• Improve recognition rotated MicroQr barcodes
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.