c# selecting uknown text from webbrowser

stebsteb vancouver canada

Question : how do I select uknown/randomized text from a webbrowser using a win form.

Details: for example: there's a website that gives people pin/serial for something in the shoutbox/chat box. Now I want to make something in c# that can automatically copy the serial number. (example of serial number : Serial-JDN258HDN4)

Problem: the letters & numbers are randomized, is there a way I can select the serial code automatically using c#. Also, is there a way I can just find the 'Serial-' then just select the randomized code after it.

Problem2: the bot i made only selects the "Serial-" not the code after it!

What I've done : I tried doing ihtmltxtrange.findtext but it only selected the text 'SERIAL-' and not the code after it.

Code :::::::::::: serial = bsn
(edited. to help me, please help me edit my code so that it automatically selects the "BSN-" and the uknown number after it from webbrowser. Thank you in advance)

NOTE : THE Length of NUMBER+LETTERS AFTER "SERIAL-" is always 10

private void method1()
    {
        if (webBrowser1.DocumentText.Contains("BSN-"))
        {
            list.Items.Add(DateTime.Now.ToShortDateString() + "T> Found Text You Looking For");
            if (webBrowser1.Document != null)
            {
                IHTMLDocument2 document2 = webBrowser1.Document.DomDocument as IHTMLDocument2;
                if (document2 != null)
                {
                    IHTMLSelectionObject currentSelection = document2.selection;

IHTMLTxtRange range = currentSelection.createRange() as IHTMLTxtRange;
                    if (range != null)
                    {
                        const String search = "BSN-";
                        const String XXXXXX = "XXX-XXXXXXXXXX";
                        //XXXXXX.Length //582
                        if (range.findText(search, 14, 0))
                        {
                            list.Items.Add(DateTime.Now.ToShortDateString() + "T> Found range search");
                            range.select();
                            webBrowser1.Document.ExecCommand("Copy", false, null);
                            nsTextBox1.Text = Clipboard.GetText();
                            nsTextBox1.Text = range.text;
                        }
                        else
                        {
                            list.Items.Add(DateTime.Now.ToShortDateString() + "T> Coudlnt find range");
                        }
                    }
                }
            }
        }
    }