Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

How to bypass Windows 8 password

korencekorence losangelesMember Posts: 3

Hello, guys. If you meet the trouble of Windows 8 PC Admin password forgot in UEFI boot mode, how can you bypass the forgotten Windows 8 password in simple way? This is a simple guide that I got on Google. But I want to know more about it. Help me, please!

Comments

• ileannillyileannilly new yorkMember Posts: 1

@korence said:
    Hello, guys. If you meet the trouble of Windows 8 PC Admin password forgot in UEFI boot mode, how can you reset the forgotten Windows 8 password in simple way? This is a simple guide that I got on Google. But I want to know more about it. Help me, please!

There are many free or paid windows password reset tools out there like ntpassword, ophcrack, iseepassword, what you need to prepare is a USB.

• Reyes SarahReyes Sarah LondonMember Posts: 4

Even I turned off UEFI boot, the password reset disk still can't be loaded. what is the problem?

• Lucky SonLucky Son Member Posts: 1

@Reyes Sarah said:
    Even I turned off UEFI boot, the password reset disk still can't be loaded. what is the problem?

you should disable secure boot too

• Reyes SarahReyes Sarah LondonMember Posts: 4

@Lucky Son said:

@Reyes Sarah said:

you should disable secure boot too

thank u

• Kodder LindaKodder Linda Member Posts: 1

@korence said:

Hello, guys. If you meet the trouble of Windows 8 PC Admin password forgot in UEFI boot mode, how can you bypass the forgotten Windows password in simple way? This is a simple guide that I got on Google. But I want to know more about it. Help me, please!

You can use Offline NT Password & Registry Editor. To get your computer to boot from it, go to the UEFI Setup and enable CSM support, and turn off Secure Boot. If you still need a UEFI-compatible password tool, you can try pcunlocker, elcomsoft, passcape.

• Dao MossionDao Mossion Member Posts: 1

Hello, guys. If you meet the trouble of Windows 10 or 8 PC Admin password forgot in UEFI boot mode, how can you reset Windows 10/8 password in simple way? This is a simple guide that I got on Google. But I want to know more about it. Help me, please!

in fact, there are many free windows password reset tool out there like ntpassword, ophcrack and more..

but you need to prepare an USB drive and a working computer.

• Ricky HerreraRicky Herrera Member Posts: 2

@Kodder Linda said:

@korence said:

Hello, guys. If you meet the trouble of Windows 8 PC Admin password forgot in UEFI boot mode, how can you bypass the forgotten Windows password in simple way? This is a simple guide that I got on Google. But I want to know more about it. Help me, please!

You can use Offline NT Password & Registry Editor. To get your computer to boot from it, go to the UEFI Setup and enable CSM support, and turn off Secure Boot. If you still need a UEFI-compatible password tool, you can try pcunlocker, elcomsoft, passcape.

It is much harder to reset password on the newest laptop because UEFI. The tradition apps such as Ophcrack or NT Password no longer work any more.