How to Delete iPhone Data on Mac Without Restore

taidaysertaidayser USA
edited April 2015 in Quality & Testing

"I bought a fully new iPhone 6 Plus to replace my old iPhone 5, and I wanting to get the old iPhone 5 to one of my friend, before doing that, I want to delete all data and settings on my iPhone 5 on Mac, how can I do, I need to permanent erase my phone data with restore."

Many people have bought the latest version iPhone - iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, because it’s high configuration and the new design so many people want to sell their old iPhone, and buy a new iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus. But you need to permanently erase content from iPhone before you resell your old iPhone, because there are still a lot of data and private information storing on your iPhone, including notes, contacts, music, photos, videos, calendar, apps, account info, passwords and other personal information. However, if you think this is the best way to permanently erase data by using the default erase setting built in iOS, or restore factory setting to erase iPhone information, this is wrong, you can recover those erased data back with a professional iOS data recovery,like Data Recovery for iOS. To delete, erase, wipe personal data permanently from your iPhone, you must to use a professional iPhone Data Eraser, it can help you erase iPhone data and personal information permanently and prevent identity theft & thorough privacy protection.

iPhone Data Eraser - Wipe everything on your iPhone, iPad permanently without restore with a click.
Want to sell your old iPhone, as well as iPad and iPod touch? This iOS Data Eraser tool can help you erase everything on iOS devices permanently, even no data recovery software can get them back, it supports delete contacts,text messages, Apple ID, photos, videos, call history,ect. Besides, the program also allows you to completely wipe all personal data from device without rooting, restoring to device’s factory setting and losing jailbreak.

Steps to Delete iPhone Data on Mac Without Restore

Step 1. Install and luanch the program, then connect your iPhone to Mac via its USB cable.

Step 2. Click "Erase All Data" in the left sidebar, then choose the security level to erase all the data on your device.

Step 3. You will be prompted to type the word ‘delete’ to confirm the permanent deletion of the data. If done, the program will begin erase all the data on your device.

Read more from: http://www.recover-iphone-ios-8.com/

Comments