It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Film Fray Corporation is seeking a Junior and Senior PHP Web Developer
Film fray is based in Central, Florida.
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic, creative, highly motivated and a goal-oriented team player.
We offer a professional enjoyable work environment.
*This is an in-office position. Remote candidates need not apply.
This PHP Developer is expected to write cutting edge web applications using highly object oriented PHP 5+ code and collaborate with project management and quality assurance staff on the release of multiple web projects.
·Design and develop web products using PHP
· Implement new features and maintain existing codebase
· Follow coding standards and best practices
· Assist with APIs to integrate with legacy client applications and current open standards
· Contribute to product planning
·Collaborate with interface and graphic designers for user experience implementation
PHP Web Software Developer
• PHP Web Software Developer
• Object Oriented programming experience in PHP
• Experience writing SQL queries
• Working knowledge of Git a plus
• Experience working with an MVC framework such as Symfony, Zend, Yii, and CodeIgniter is a plus
Individuals at this level are expected to:
• Present ideas.
• Provide estimates of level of work effort and time for completion.
• Be articulate and organized.
• Listen and promote open communication upward, downward and cross-functionally.
• Communicate effectively with peers, clients, IT personnel, and other personnel.
• Excellent verbal communication and written communication
• Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively both with a team and on your own
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Enjoyable professional work Environment with generous paid vacation
Join a team who believes in innovation and creativity.
If you are a PHP Web Developer with experience, please apply today!
Email your resume in to:
Film Fray Corp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.