Techfetch.com organizes a tech webinar on the topic “Continuous Integration for Salesforce.com” on Oct 09, 2014. This event will be nice occasion to learn more about Continuous Integration and how it applies to the Salesforce.com & Force.com platform. Attend this webinar and learn the effective techniques to solve the common challenges.
Date: Oct 09, 2014 (Thursday)
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT
Speaker: Kevin Gee
(Director - Product Management)
Registration Link: http://bit.ly/1mPEE72
• Continuous Integration on Salesforce/Force.com platform
• Challenges in the Continuous Integration life-cycle (version control, build process, deployment, testing)
• Maturity models, Best practices and how to move up the value chain
• A variety of tools will be demonstrated that automate each part of the process.
Benefits for Audience:
• Understanding of best practices of Continuous Integration specifically for Salesforce.com
• Maturity model for Salesforce.com IT teams
• Technology and tools overview for attaining your goals
Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!