Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

C for all?

tienkhoanguyentienkhoanguyen houPosts: 142Member

Comments

• tienkhoanguyentienkhoanguyen houPosts: 142Member

Here is a .zip file that contains two part. Once you unzip it it has an .exe file if you are brave enough to run it. It works on XP, Vista, 7, and 8. The other part is the rest of the other files; If you copy it all into the same folder on a Microsoft DOS 6.22 machine and then run TcTcT100.exe then it works too. I have not tested it on Microsoft Windows 2000. Cheers. If you have an Apple computer, you can use the free VirtualBox to install DOS on your system. The zip file can be extracted using any available unzip for Apple. So two operating systems covered so far. I also have an Android version of my TicTacToe. My brother Carl Anh Cuong Cao Vu has that version. It is a purely Vietnamese production. I hope everyone enjoys all the work I have put into this. It has taken a total of 3 months for me to complete this one multi-platform project. It is the end of the beta phases and I am ready to see how well it does. Maybe I will never know, however, I hope all of you who has downloaded any of my versions enjoy. I guarantee my programming is clean on my part. You can dis-assemble the .exe file if you want. Please do so. I would want to be able to make sure my hard earned system is safe. So do not take my words for it. Please use scanners, disassemblers, reverse-engineering, etc. I am happy to share because I have received also from others in kind. Thank you!