Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

transferring algorithm into pseudo code

carey_ren1carey_ren1 Vancouver Posts: 0Member

hi, I am a novice programmer and was wondering what are some best practices for transferring algorithm in to pseudo code thank you

Comments

• tienkhoanguyentienkhoanguyen houPosts: 115Member

Jesus Christ!hehe Well, I am not that smart. However I usually get C or better grade in community college for programming when I went to school. Anyways, to give you some credentials, I have 2 years of programming in community college and some unofficial time programming that is not officially college work. From someone who has never officially published any program, for what it is worth, my low experiences has taught me to do the work and you will have an easy time. It does not matter what as long as it makes sense to you. However, one principle they taught me in community college is to use names that makes sense to you. Another principle is to always have two spare copies just in case you get a virus. Anyways, if I have been of any help in any small way, I give all my glories to Jesus Christ.